Do you feel like you’re making all the right decisions in the gym, but still not making progress?
Do you find yourself starting one program, then changing gears and moving onto the next, better thing, only to find yourself constantly stuck at square one?
Are you as strong, lean, and athletic as you’d like to be?
I feel your pain. I was just like you: tired and frustrated.
Tired of spending hours in the gym, and frustrated that I wasn’t reaching my goals. Like you, I have a busy schedule and limited time to work out.
I’m trying to run a business, and often find it difficult to squeeze workouts in; funny, seeing as I basically live in the gym.
Although I was busting my butt, I wasn’t reaching my goals: I wasn’t lean. I wasn’t that strong. And I had lost my athletic edge from my collegiate lacrosse days.
In an effort to be lean, strong, quick, and powerful all at the same time, I was focusing on too many things all at the same time.
The result? What results?
By attempting to be all things at the same time I literally got nowhere. I’d had enough. What I needed was a program. I needed direction and accountability.
I needed a coach.
So, I hired one.
And it worked.
Finally, I was stronger, faster, leaner, and ultimately, happier with my fitness.
Hiring a coach was the best thing I could have done. [Are you Ready? Apply Now]
My name is Andy, and this is who I am:
- Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist (CSCS) through the NSCA
- B.S. in Kinesiology and M.S. in Exercise Physiology
- I’ve trained hundreds of clients: everyone from collegiate and professional athletes to moms and dads who want to drop a few pounds and get strong again
- 7+ years of formal and personal education in the science and practice of strength training and nutrition
I’m a coach
I turn regular folks into superheroes each and every day. Unlike many online coaches out there, I actually coach real people every day, both online and in-person. The results speak for themselves:
Andy Van is the best! He has helped me get in the best shape of my life and I feel like he’s helped me improve in other areas of my life , too. He’s always upbeat and focused on helping you become the best you possible.
I’m in the trenches at 5 AM every weekday helping clients shed fat, build muscle, and perform in ways they could never imagine
>I’ve helped the CEO deadlift 225 lbs like it was nothing
>I’ve helped a friend lose 25+ lbs of fat before his big wedding day
>I’ve helped put 10+ lbs of muscle on busy young professionals
>I’ve shown dozens of women how strength training can positively affect their bodies and their confidence
I’ve been working out for a few years now but was having a lot of trouble sticking to a regimen which was keeping me from getting real results. I’ve known Andy since college and was eager to work together to get me in shape for my wedding. We started working 8 months before the big day and Andy put together a program that was not only extremely intense and designed around exactly what I wanted but also flexible with my busy travel schedule. Could not be happier with the results!
Andy does a fantastic job of tailoring the workouts to meet my goals. He adjusted the workouts to help me while I was recovering from a. injury. Love our workouts. Andy makes them highly enjoyable.
I set a goal, not really thinking I’d hit it, but with Andy’s guidance and encouragement… I DID IT! He has made the gym fun for me; giving me the tools I need to see real results and not get bored or lost in the vast sea of equipment.
Whether you’re a busy professional… about to get married…. want to drop some post-college belly fat… or want to boost your confidence in your body and mind…
I’m here to help you get there. Stop wasting your time in the gym. Stop over-analyzing. Start achieving the lean, athletic, and strong body you’ve always wanted.
Welcome to Online Coaching!
Your best chance at achieving your strength and fat-loss goals, faster than ever before.
What to expect:
- A customized Strength and Conditioning Program
- Video instruction on everything from warm-ups to main lifts
- Key coaching cues
- Nutrition guidance on calories and how much protein, fat, and carbs you need to build the body you want
- Weekly reminders and email check-ins
- Most importantly: the support, guidance, motivation, and accountability to help you achieve your fitness and nutrition goals.
Who I Work With:
- Busy Professionals: those who need direction and accountability but are ready to take action
- People with some weight training experience:
- Beginners, with 6 months to 2 years of experience
- Intermediate lifters, with 2+ years experience
- Familiar with basic exercises like squats, push-ups, chin-ups, lunges, etc.
- People willing to work, hard
- No serious injuries or medical conditions. We can work around minor injuries in many cases.
- People willing to share “before” and “after” photos. No photos will be published without your permission.
How You’ll Benefit:
I consider myself both a teacher and coach. My ultimate goal isn’t just to give you results; it’s to equip you with the power and knowledge to take over your own fitness and nutrition, for life.
I will work with you as long as you’d like, but my business thrives on referrals, and not repeat business.
I’ll make you lean. I’ll make you strong. But equally as important: I’ll make you self-sufficient.
Ready? I think so: you’re just a few short weeks away from the body you’ve always wanted. Fill out the form below and let’s get started on achieving your goals today!